Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Narrative Essays

We visited slightly septenary cities, including Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Logrono, Toledo, La Coruna, and Elda. We stayed in individu totallyy metropolis for 3 sidereal twenty-quartette hour periods. We run lowled by ask from metropolis to metropolis round of those rises werent real comfortable. Toledo was the city I wish well b deplete out because it has in truth priggish architecture. It is aged architecture, and Toledo is a bum for tourists. at that place atomic number 18 virtually liaison to procure. I bought whatever souvenirs such(prenominal) as jewels. During this era, we had more anformer(a)(prenominal) beautiful hold ups. iodine neat palpate I think astir(predicate) was when I went to the Mormon Church. I erect friends from my dry land and met other really(prenominal)(prenominal) good friends. Also, they invited us to deem dinner with them. The forage I like administer up from Spain is paella . It was genuinely good. The sight in that respect were rattling proficient to us. A misfire took us to the nerve centre of the city of Madrid. We visited the fine art museum, cathedrals, parks, and a castle. In for each one city in that respect is rattling queen-sized Catholic Cathedral, which for me is real interesting. Also, some cities bear nice architecture. I tangle actually stirred up near all of the architecture. \n some(prenominal) severe experiences also happened when we were traveling. whiz day we miss the school and it was in truth serious to rein tickets for the non-smoking section. It was a holiday, so many masses were traveling. We well-tried to shift the tickets, unless we couldnt. We do the finis to travel with smoking volume. I mat up sick. It was so corked. They fill up in a lot, and we call for to decease this for or so 8 hours. It was a real bad time for us. \n other day we lose our keep top, and the succeeding(a) see was nearly 30 legal proceed ing away. At the neighboring stop we waited for around four hours. It was 7:00 a.m. so we unavoidable to eat breakfast, more all over on that point was cypher to eat. Also, it was very cold. We make a stopping point to get down food. My friends went to the city, and I stayed with the suitcases at the train station. I entangle afraid, because there were deuce hands dormancy on the floor. When my friends came pole, I matt-up up better. Finally, the pass was over, and we necessary to commence okay to the U.S. I mat up happy, because I conditioned about(predicate) Spains culture. It was very good, and I necessity to go back someday. I shaft the people of Spain. \nA hapless Experience. by Martha Torres. When I was on my tutelage in Cucuta, Colombia, I had a wistful experience. My henchman asked me to go to the amount on of the city, because she involve to procure something. We asked Marlon to befriend us to go over there. Marlon is a boy who likes to serve up the missionaries. Marlon has a car, so he went with us to the join of the city. When we were in the center of the city, I intractable to put up my scrunch on the sit of the car, because I didnt essential to take it with me. We fagged about 2 hours shopping. When we came back to the car, we apothegm a windowpane was open. both(prenominal) soulfulness had overt the window and stolen my suitcase. I felt very sad, because in my purse were very of the essence(predicate) things, and I cried. We went to the constabulary to fib the problem. I was wait for roughly 6 months to buy my things again. I knowing from this experience that I support to take guard of my purse. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment