Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Argumentative essay: Sex education in school Essay

In the U.S, much than 750,000 girls ages 15-19 become pregnant every year. More than 80 percent of these are unintended pregnancies, according to dosomething.org. That is a great measure of juvenilers that could surrender potentially dodged a bullet with a little more awakenual facts of life. Will a inadequacy of put forwardual education keep on to play a role in the overwhelming amount of teenaged mothers in America? In my opinion of course it get out. Just equal the article states, conjure education is rising in American schools, and this is in favor of my argument on how I greatly support this upward movement my reason is we are meet falling way target Further thought out and well presented sex education depart reduce teen pregnancy and spread of sexual diseases. How exactly will better sex education in the states lead to fewer sex incidents within the sexually active community? Simply by education. miss of education in anything will not give you positive results . Although it is state that at that place is no strong proof that teaching sex education will have any effect on teenagers and young adults, there is proof.Ex. Hechinger writes Analysis in sex education in Sweden, Holland, France, Great Britain and Canada turn in us lagging far-off slowly (143). Reading the article and noticing the particular(a) countries mentioned, I went to research. The countries mentioned are up to par with America as far as development and economy go, but fall way behind when it comes to all things sexual We not only have higher teenage birth rates, we also have higher sexually transmitted diseases and move use of oral contraceptives. The statistics and education dont lie. I would have personally benefited from a more well put together sex education class and many other young ladys would agree. (Rodriguez 2) Im sure now the reader is wondering if there is a deeper reason for my argument. Yes there is.I am teen mother, I am a statistic, one of the person that adds on to the lack of sex education in America. One of the many teenager girls that had a lack of sexual education. I thought it could never happen to me just alike in the article, ex, Hechinger writes They believe It cant happen to me. (144). It wasnt haughtiness or ignorance it was my lack of understanding and me not wanting to ask questions colligate to sex. I now ask myself how many pregnant teenagers had the same questions I did? Lets follow in the countries listed in the articles foot steps, in fact we have already started, considering sex education has increased dramatically in the last 5 years. Let it keep rising I stand by my argument, lets give these confused teenagers the knowledge to rely on, just like Sweden, Holland, France, Great Britain and Canada have. They are statistically doing better the article speaks on it and so I stand by my argument. I give my profuse support to the growth of sexual education, I wonder if Laredo agrees with me? (Rodriguez 3)Hechli nger, Fred M. The First yard in Improving Sex Education Remove the Hellfire. Reading and opus Short Arguments.Ed. William Vesterman. New York Mayfield Publishing, 1994. 143-146

No comments:

Post a Comment